APARTMENTS. BYRON BAY;
Strategically located spacious apartments overlooks Somerset Park and approximately 3 minutes easy walk to main beach and cbd shops/restaurants/internet cafes & entertainment area.
You can leave your car at home & relax in a peaceful location.
Colourful, clean & comfortable apartments, immaculate throughout, well appointed one, & two bedroom apartments with large relaxing covered balcony.
Two bedroom apartments accommodates 4-5 persons with comfort, totally self contained with kitchen, dining/lounge room, laundry bathroom & balcony.
Reasonable rates available, starting at $700 p/w.
Also available for 2 nights or longer term stays for work/yogi/extended holiday. Ask our rates.
CHECK LIST/ADDED FEATURES:
- Accommodates: 4-5 persons.
- Bedrooms: one, two or four bedrooms.
- Kitchen: Modern kitchen for holidays.
- Balcony with table & chairs
- Dining/Lounge: Large area for your comfort.
- Bathroom: Modern bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Entertainment: Flat screen TV with DVD player.
- Laundry: Washing machine & dryer. Ironing equipment.
- Book Exchange Library: We wish you to relax & enjoy your stay with us.
- Linen Provided: Free.
- Extra fold up beds available:
- Portable cots & high chairs available for hire:
- Prices: From $700 per week.
Please note: For the comfort of all guests, our apartments are smoke-fee. Smoking is permitted on outside private balcony/courtyard areas.
THINGS TO SEE & DO:
Catch some sun, enjoy & surf some of Australia's best beaches.
Spot the dolphin & whales from any of Byron Bay's astonishingly spectacular beaches.
Take a pleasant walk to the lighthouse & marvel at the sunrise/sunset of Australia's most easterly point.
Enjoy any of Byron Bay's many cafes & restaurants or spoil yourself at The Beach Cafe for twilight drinks & dinner.
Need some retail therapy? Take a short 3 minute stroll to Byron Bay village town centre shops,cafes & entertainment area.
For an interesting & quirky experience try our weekly (Thus.am) 'Farmers Market' and the 'Byron Bay markets', first Sunday of each month at Somerset Park.
For the more adventurous climb Mt. Warning, the largest caldera in the Southern Hemisphere.
Hop aboard one of the many 'fun' buses or drive yourself & check out our beautiful sub tropical hinterland with its amazing waterfalls & quirky & characteristic villages of Mullumbimby, Billinudgel, Brunswick Heads, Bangalow, Uki and of course....
Take in the experience of Australia's own Woodstock town of Nimbin.
Or simply relax & open a cold beer or champaign on your own deck at & enjoy the view.
- Clean, functional & well located. We will come again. Ben & Melissa
- Just wanted to say that we had such an awesome week in Byron and your accommodation was perfect and affordable! We'll definitely come back and book our accommodation through you and pass you on to our friends! Thanks for making our stay so comfortable! Tess...
- Thanks for a great stay, I would recommend your apartments. Peter & Diannne
- An unforgettable holiday, Byron was perfect. Liz & Simone
- I had a lovely time in Byron Bay and the location was just perfect! I am back at work again and still scraping ice off my car in the mornings!! Ann...
- Best of both worlds! Lovely quite & clean apartment only minutes walk away from the entertainment Byron has to offer. Brett, John, Liam, Penny & Myra
- Credit to the cleaners, not one thing out of place....Candice & Dean
- Good value for money, please don't put your prices up. Nicole & Stuart
- Byron was great, the apartment was great, the weather was great, see you again. John & Joe
- Had a great week, everything was perfect, George, Julia & Emma
- Thanks so much for everything last week, we all had a great time! Alice...
- We were very happy with the excellent standard of our flat, feels like home. Charles